Let's Work Together
At elancier, we are constantly looking to bring quality professionals on board to join our family and enhance our abilities. We take pride in being able to identify individuals with an incredible talent for a design or programming career. With fun, enthusiasm and continual innovation as essential components of our web development careers, our work environment is best defined as 'bustling with creativity & innovation'. Apart from strong logical, analytical and problem-solving capabilities, we look individuals who are dedicated, self-motivated, and passionate and have the desire to write great code.
Send your resumes firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No : 80123 08030
Urgent Required for Mobile/Web UI Designer
- Around 3+years of IT experience in web-based application.
- Having Strong Knowledge in HTML, Bootstrap, CSS, JQuery.
- Prior Experience in developing designs / layouts for web based applications or products.
- Ability to work in responsive design.
- The candidate should have knowledge in creating wire frames, process flows, HTML Mock-up etc.,
Urgent Required for Test Engineer
- Participating in an Agile team of software engineers focused on the Software Development Lifecycle of our applications ensuring high engagement and high performance in application delivery.
- Write, Review and execute test cases to ensure User Story Acceptance Criteria are tested to meet the highest software quality within schedule.
- Learn and create automated functional and regression tests using appropriate tools is a plus.
- Be responsible for execution of automated test scripts and reviewing the test results is plus.
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously is essential.
- Executing test plans and test cases ensuring that they meet provided requirements and technical design objectives.
- Responsible for successful execution and informing team and managers of obstacles, issues and risks.
- Utilize various compliance and QA validated systems to track and maintain continuity across all test scripts and compliance plan.
- Strong in Mobile App API Testing (iOS & Android) Manual or using Automated tool is a Plus
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and perform complex system tests
- Must have at least 1 years of experience in Manual testing
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Experience creating test plans and test cases based on business requirements requirements
- Exposure to automated testing tools (Selenium, Cucumber but comparable automation tools is also) required
- API testing/ any mobile testing tool is a plus.
- Self-starter, little supervision required, with the ability to positively influence others
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred